Floor Sales/Register Associate
General Job Summary:
There are many demands to this position but being friendly, representing our ministry in a loving way is first and foremost. We do what is asked of us and do it with a cheerful heart. We work as a team and help each other as needed. We are good stewards of his money, his people and his store!
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet customers/announce daily specials, open the door for those who may need assistance.
- Run Register and bag/box purchases. Always wrap glass items and fragile items in bubble wrap or wrapping paper, and use boxes for large or heavy purchases.
- Keep clothing rack organized by sizes and types. Make sure there are no stained or torn clothing on the floor, etc.
- Clean counter area, stock bags, and cut glassware wrap.
- Assist customers with items, questions, and any kind of community support they may need.
- Manage volunteers’ duties and schedules.
- Open the register at the beginning of each day and maintain an appropriate amount of change on hand.
- Close the register and print out a report at the end of each day.
- Close the store and lock all doors at the end of each day.
- Pray with customers who are in need.