WE CAN impact our community. Together!
“The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members.” – Coretta Scott King
Other ways to donate
Donate in-person or mail-in
Mail or deliver a check to:
3241A Robinson Rd.
Midlothian, TX 76065
Make a Clothing donation
Deliver donations to 212 W Avenue F in Midlothian. Use the alley drive off 7th street to access the donation drop off area in the back of the building.
We are happy to accept gently used:
* Clothing of all sizes
* Shoes and accessories
* Household items, like electronics, small appliances, dishes, and other home goods
* Toys, books, movies, and baby items
(Sorry, we cannot accept mattresses or box springs)
Give a Food Donation
We are appreciative of any and all food donations but here are some specific needs that always a need:
- Breakfast items like Pop Tarts, breakfast bars, and cereals
- Mashed potatoes
- Fruit cups
- Bagged/dry beans
- Pastas (other than spaghetti)
- Fresh produce
- Meats (ground beef, steak, pork, chicken)
*NOTE: Amazon has low stock available on food as well but we will continue to add to this Wish List as needs arise and items become available
Amazon Wish List Midlothian
Amazon Wish List Italy
Don't forget to use smile.amazon.com when shopping online!
Amazon Smile is a program that automatically donates to your favorite charity for every purchase you make at no extra cost to you.
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Find and select Manna House under "Supporting: "
- Start shopping and .5% of all eligible purchases will go to Manna House!
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com